Monday 3 June 2013

Letter from the voyage 2

Dear Friends,

My research in this distant yet resourceful land brought some new, wonderful results.
It is scary at times how easy it is to overlook a gem among old, dusty trinkets. However, your host is not one that would abandon a mine until it is depleted (after hours of force mining of course).
Therefore the collection has been enriched with the following, marvellous positions:
  • Forgotten Realms: The Savage Frontier
  • Forgotten Realms: Shadowdale - The Avatar Trilogy pt 1 module
  • Forgotten Realms: Tantras - The Avatar Trilogy pt 2 module
After having procured these findings though I have to announce there is nothing more to salvage in my current location. Fortunately I will be moving Southwest soon and I already feel the gold fever...

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment